Neutral host carrier grade networks for low-cost IoT
Everynet offers infrastructure partners a disruptive and unrivalled business model to deploy large-scale, commercial LoRaWAN networks with lowest-cost, lowest-risk, quickest time-to-revenue and carrier grade quality.
Our innovative architecture allows partners to build and operate neutral-host infrastructure and sell wholesale coverage: enabling MNOs, enterprises and municipalities to provide IoT connectivity without managing infrastructure. This model has proven hugely successful, generating a massive paying subscriber base and the highest utilised national networks in the world, transacting a billion messages already through our advanced technology solution.
For Service Providers
Service providers, operators & integrators now have the opportunity to offer carrier-grade LPWA network services without the burden of operating field infrastructure
- Fast-track your time-to-revenue, running your own network server & leasing existing network coverage
- Offer carrier-grade LPWA network services without the need to procure, deploy & maintain field infrastructure
- Launch with Everynet's curated ecosystem of LPWA solutions for the IoT marketplace
Ecosystem of LPWA Solutions
Everynet's curated ecosystem of LPWA solutions is a critical element in the successful monetisation of a national network deployment.
Available exclusively to Everynet wholesalers
Everynet operates neutral-host Low-Power Wide-Area (LPWA) networks in major geographies around the globe.
Everynet maintains highest service levels through our 24x365 Network Operations Centre (NOC) and associated operational policies and procedures. Combined with Everynet’s commercial expertise with a curated ecosystem of IoT solutions, we offer the lowest cost, lowest risk and quickest route to building national LoRaWAN networks. A model proven by our flagship network and duplicating in multiple countries around the globe.
As co-author of the LoRaWAN specification and founding member of the LoRa Alliance, Everynet leads where others follow.
Forecast to reach 589Mn connections by 2023
Robust Business Model
Strong margins and recurring revenue stream
Unrivalled & dominant business model
Built for quality, scalability & usability
- • La soluzione Smart Parking di Bosch presentata all'IoT Solutions World Congress dal 10 al 12 maggio a Barcellona
- • La solución de Smart Parking se presenta en el IoT Solutions World Congress del 10 al 12 de mayo en Barcelona