Compact, lightweight and versatile LoRaWAN® geo-tag with temperature & movement sensors
A robust credit-card sized device, implemented with a flexible mounting fixture which can be customised to support numerous use-cases. Onboard sensors are capable to wake the device according to thresholds which are programmable over-the-air from a web-based configuration tool. This versatility makes the TouchTag a valuable tool to quickly demonstrate numerous proof-of-concepts and assist in generating final requirements for a customers’ own optimised mass-production device.
- Battery autonomy: up to 5 years
- Support for multiple regional parameters and bands
- Accelerometer, temperature, magnetic sensors
- Button user interface with LED feedback
- Programmable wake-up triggers: Button, fall detector, periodic timer, temperature thresholds.
TouchTag also provides a reference implementation for various ‘best practice’ firmware features such as battery optimisation, reliable transport layer, use of ADR strategies and firmware-over-the-air (FOTA) updates.
Ready To Use
Pre-integrated to hundreds of web apps
Quickly prove or disprove a use-case
Supports multiple regions